Get Involved - Volunteer at a Conference!
Our events/conferences couldn't happen without the faithful service of our volunteers. If you are interested in serving in any capacity, we would love to hear from you and schedule you at one, or many, of our upcoming Deborah's Cradle's conferences.
- Complimentary Volunteer t-shirt.
- Enjoy a reserved seat during two sessions.
- Receive a VOUCHER on the d-day to select from any of the following Deborah's Cradle's resources: CD or BOOK.
- At least 16 years old and a resident of Nigeria (or the host country).
- Be able to volunteer at every session.
- Be present for volunteer formal training on the day preceeding the conference from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Be available to serve 2 hours before each session.
- Because you will be assisting people with seating, verifying booking, distributing handouts and so on, you must be physically able to stand for long periods of time and climb stairs throughout the event/conference.
- Volunteers will be responsible for their own food, travel and hotel expenses.
More important info:
- We ask that conference volunteers conduct themselves in harmony with Biblical standards at all times.
- The dress code is business casual, which includes a decent pair of jeans. We encourage you to wear nice comfortable shoes.
- Please be willing to serve wherever you are needed. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate requests to serve in specific areas of the venue.
- Because it could interfere with your volunteer duties, we ask that you not bring along children who need adult supervision.
To volunteer now, Click here.